Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Desserts & a winner

Anyone else still planning out their Thanksgiving meal or is it just me?  In case you're still trying to decide on whether you want apples, pumpkin or cranberries to be featured in your post-turkey course, here are some recipes for you...

(from top L, clockwise) Autumn Cheesecake, Cranberry Upside-Down Cake,
Apple Crisp w/Rosemary & Honey, Gingersnap Apple Pie w/Bacon Crisp)

Apple Pie w/Rosemary Crust & Gruyere Crumble
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Autumn Cheesecake
Apple Pear Crisp
Gingersnap Apple Pie w/Bacon Crisp
Apple Crisp w/Rosemary & Honey
Cranberry Upside-Down Cake


I think I'm leaning towards and apple pie (with rosemary rye crust and gruyere crumble), but there's still a few days left for me to change my mind!

And before I go, I wanted to announce the winner of my giveaway-- congrats Ranjani!  Shoot me an email and I'll get you The Science of Good Cooking :)

What's on your Thanksgiving menu??

14 comments:

Cara said...

Why do we have to pick? I would love a sliver of each!

Ranjani said...

Yay so excited! Thanks =)

Joanne said...

Um yeah I am definitely still decided...thought I was done, but not so much. I'm so happy to have these suggestions! Dessert is my favorite part of the meal, after all.

http://platanosmangoes.com said...

I would love a slice of each myself.....

Rosiecat24 said...

Yum! I love all your suggestions. And apple pies made with cheese are so wonderful--your gruyere idea sounds delightful.

Happy Thanksgiving, friend!

Emily @ A Cambridge Story said...

I don't think you can wrong with any of these! I'm making a cranberry pear gallette which sounds like a hybrid of many of these options. Happy thanksgiving!

Erica said...

What a wonderful list of dishes! Happy Rhanksgiving!

Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic said...

The pumpkin chiffon pie sounds delicious. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kerstin said...

Mmm, I still remember how good that autumn cheesecake was :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Erica said...

Perfect recipe! I want the cranberry cake!

Biz said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Shannon! :D

We Are Not Martha said...

I love the idea of a gruyere crumble!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sues

Hannah said...

Forget Thanksgiving, these sound great for any day in fall or winter. Those flavor combinations are simply timeless, and your recipes are incredibly tempting.

Kristen said...

Hope you had a good thanksgiving. A Rosemary rye crust sounds really good!! I am sure whatever pie you mad was amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips